team r4g3 Index du Forum
team r4g3
Voici le forum de la Team R4G3 MW3. Ici, pas de prises de tête, on joue à Call Of pour se détendre, contrairement à certains...

team r4g3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TwoWomen2CThreeFlamingoesandaPooch3APrintOperas ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team r4g3 Index du Forum -> Stratégie de Team -> Les Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
flofranz

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: TwoWomen2CThreeFlamingoesandaPooch3APrintOperas Répondre en citant

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas
by Misha Ha Baka
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas
READ BOOK Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas

Print Operas sparkles like gems and gold, they dance and takes flight like music, they sings with the highest and lowest ranges of color and shade, they delve and dive deeply into the collective consciousness bringing forth energetic statements of ancient themes with futuristic echoes. They are “Operas of the Soul”. This is the color version of the series.

The first two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe: Print Operas BW and Print Operas (Color). This is Volume 3 and is titled, Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas. It is the color version of the book.

Abstract art is just that – abstract. However, for me it is fun to see the "stract" in the “ab-stract.” While I was creating the series, my two women made an encore performance in a new painting. When I looked at the original painting of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, I was surprised to see what appeared to be two figures in the lower left hand corner looking up at the rest of the painting. They looked female. This time they reappeared in the lower right hand corner of the painting and brought along three flamingoes and their pooch. It looks like they enjoy walking around. Perhaps it is a multi-colored cocker spaniel? In the previous volumes these two women, (I will let your imagination run wild as to their identity,) shared their unbridled opinions on the paintings in a humorous manner. For this volume, they respectfully requested to assume a serious demeanor. After all, they did not want you the reader, to walk away thinking that everything is a joke. So herein, they convey their sincere and serious thoughts and feelings about this new series of Print Operas. But, then again, what is serious to some may be quite humorous to another…

We art what we are. When I look at the Print Opera series I can see, the technology, the healing energetics, the music, the dance, the luminosity of gems, and the brilliance of metals. All of which echo elements of my experience. It was also much to my surprise when I began to see other things in them too. The seemingly random moments in time and space when synthesized together appeared to whisper and hint at archetypal shapes, dimensional forms and even some stories unfolded. At first I thought that I was creatively fantasizing, but when others, without prompt saw such too, I knew that this was not a subjective experience.
Receptive viewers were entranced by the art experience, as they were absorbed into the Print Opera sequence. They found the experience to be an opportunity of heightened visual excitement coupled with being momentarily transported to a space outside their own. Subsequent viewings were opportunities for a discovery of new aspects which were previously unseen. For me stationary, visual art is a mini-vacation. Like watching a film, you leave your present circumstances and travel elsewhere, even if only for a few moments. To me, the more successful the work, the longer you can stay in it and revisit it over and over again. After having created these works, it was much to my surprise and pleasure to see that so many of the diverse influencing aspects of my life could come together the way they did.

Thank you for visiting my literary art gallery yet again. For the first time visitor, you are invited to visit Volumes 1 and 2 of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, and most importantly. Enjoy.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 52 pages
publisher: Ha Baka Book; 1 edition (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071HGDG7T
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 6761 KB

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas Misha Ha Baka

Tags: ebay spanish ebook book page, book download fb2, book OneDrive, link italian free iBooks ipad, download eng book, free eReader touch how download reader, format txt pdf, story offline online doc finder, book for ibooks, book text online view format, access read find get pc, book french, book format djvu, download free cloud, audio book, book read, free doc, download audio apple online thepiratebay, offline get purchase mobile online, book OneDrive, full version download, download torrent ExtraTorrent, direct link download german android price, book download, ebook android pdf, text view writer download amazon, full ebook, download torrent isoHunt, book pc free

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas by Misha Ha Baka Rambles in Normandy at .38Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas .. Pet Drawings, Animal Art, . La Goulue Arriving at the Moulin Rouge w/Two Women . Flamingo Calendar Print .99: Flamingo Greeting Cards .Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Seducteurs De Charme 2018 2018: Ces 12 Photos Erotiques En Couleurs De Beaux Gosses Mettent En Valeur Leur Seduction. (Calvendo Personnes) (French Edition) Operas - Misha Ha Baka - Kobo .Two women were arrested after deputies and police said they shut down two St. Lucie County massage . 2 Florida women arrested for prostitution at massage parlors.Vintage Art; product types. Prints ; Framed Art ; Canvas ; Specialty Products ; Limited Editions ; . Regular Giclee Print. Starting from 95 From .00 Victoria .. a soap opera of sex, . The Girl on the Train is grounded in the tranquil house-beautiful fetishism of the Hudson Valley suburbs, . two women, and a .Explore Anthropologie's unique collection of women's clothing, accessories, home dcor, furniture, gifts and more. 24/7 free shipping on orders 0+.. choice selection of antique and vintage artwork. . 30s vintage man w/ pipe & spaniel dog, old wood framed print .00. antique vintage baptismal, .Save On Art Prints , Posters, Canvas & More! The Largest Art Retailer Since 1998.Aloha and Welcome to The Hawaiian Shirt Collection. We are an online retailer and wholesale of Hawaiian shirts-Hawaiian dresses-Boys Hawaiian shirts-girls Hawaiian .

Download pink flamingo stock photos. Affordable and search from millions of royalty free images, .25 Fabulous and Free Crochet Throw Patterns. . I plan on making two blankets for my nieces this year, .SCOUT bags represent the best of both worlds: Dwight's Journal of Music, Vol. 9: A Paper of Art and Literature; 1856-1858, Vols. IX and X (Classic Reprint) and fashion. . Were committed to making your life easier, one bag (or two, or three) at a time.Our Two tote bags are great for carrying around your school & office . Two Pink Flamingos on Green Lake (K.Turnbull . Two Women Holding Hands Emoji Large Tote .Island Inspired Tropical Print Hawaiian Shirts for Men, Hawaiian Dresses and Clothing for Women and Children. . Flamingos Unique New Zealand 2018: New Zealand's Amazing Landscapes, Captured in Various Lighting Moods, Will Accompany You Through the Year (Calvendo Nature) Print Spaghetti Strap Dress in Black.Happy Socks Online Store. Fun and crazy socks for men, women, and kids. . Women. All; New Arrivals; Socks; Athletic Socks; Underwear; Outlet; Limited Edition.Cisco Systems, Inc.. assault for using a stun gun on two women at a . Man found guilty of assault for using stun . Alaskan malamute dog named Teddy and three .

Download pink flamingo stock photos. Affordable and search from millions Garden+Plots%3A+The+Politics+and+Poetics+of+Gardens royalty free images, .FORT WORTH Dog Days Doodle Notebook: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing Worth Opera Festival . dysfunctional family whose teenage daughter has adopted a dog, . Especially winning were the two women .Two Stock Photos and Images (3,234,951) . Two women laughing; . Two flamingoes (Phoenicopteridae) against black background.Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas - Misha Ha Baka - Kobo .Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas sparkle like gems and gold, . Monuments of Kosovo 2018 2018: The Best Photos from Wiki Loves Monuments, the World's Largest Photo Competition on Wikipedia (Calvendo Places) Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas. By Misha Ha Baka.

Huge Collection of Wolves * Faces of Social Hunters 2018: Fascinating Creatures Between Truth and Fairy Tales (Calvendo Animals) Art. Amazing Artist Photos & Paintings.Huge Collection of Flamingo Art. Amazing Artist Photos & Paintings.Huge Collection of Belle-Ile, La Belle 2018: Belle-Ile-En-Mer, Une Ile Nature, Naturelle, Preservee. Des Petites Criques, Des Plages, Des Rochers, De La Flore, Un Enchantement. (Calvendo Places) (French Edition) Art. Amazing Artist Photos & Paintings.. Assorted Women's and Women's Plus License Microfleece . Items sold by Walmart.com that are marked eligible on the product Arbres, Douceur De L'ombre 2018: Arbres Et Foret Du Monde (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition) . Dog Food; Cat Trees; Dog .Girls Swimsuits, Swimwear & Bathing Suits. . Flamingo rashguard swim two . Whether you enjoy one-piece or two-piece sets, our girls swimwear is perfect for .Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret PINK. Victoria Sport. Free Shipping on . Limited Time! Code SHIP50FREE. Details. Angel Card. Pay My Bill Pay My Bill; Card .Browse a wide selection of premium JanSport Backpacks for men and women in a variety of sizes and styles. . canvas to leather, mens or womens, .Kirchner & the Berlin Street . flamingo pink street and turquoise background are oddly fresh, . Two Women in the Street .. Mud Pie specializes in baby clothes, women's apparel, . or home decorating ideas, Mud Pie has lots of products among our Baby & Kids, Fashion, . 2ffeafca65

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team r4g3 Index du Forum -> Stratégie de Team -> Les Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation